The guidelines set out on this page were drawn up by our staff afterwards and are mainly based on the following aspects:
- Card scheme rules
- Advice from community security management experts
- Our moral values and our business idea
Three members of our staff will separately analyze each content provided by content providers keeping in mind each point described in this document. Contents that do not comply with all of the rules drawn up here will not be taken into consideration for publication.
Content providers may not provide material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others. The game visuals, script and characters must be original and specially made for the game itself. In the case of 3D images, we approve the use of 3D models obtained from third parties, provided that the content provider has purchased the license for use.
We do not tolerate content that promotes hate speech, violence, exclusion or segregation. We condemn any serious attack against people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or serious medical condition.
When we check the game to assess a potential violation of the hate speech ban, we ask ourselves:
• Does the content in question have historical or educational value? For example: we ban the use of the swastika for propaganda and hate speech, but it is possible to include it in an educational scene about Germany in the Third Reich.
• Does the content include messages of inciting violence against someone?
• Does the creator praise groups that are known to support ideologies classified as hate speech according to this policy?
• Does the creator use racist slurs or negatively describe someone based on any of the characteristics listed above?
While this list is not exhaustive, we want to explain how we identify the boundaries between simple words and actual actions. Indeed, the line between political commentary and hate speech can be very thin. For this reason we invite users to report any problems of this type encountered by them through the compilation of a forum that they can find in each product sheet.
Content suitable for an adult and sexual audience
We ask our content providers to include at least one disclaimer that can be viewed by the user once the game is started and before any explicit sex scene.
However, not all sexual content is acceptable. We show zero tolerance for any kind of exaltation of sexual violence, including sex with animals, rape and child exploitation. Furthermore, sexual scenes in which
- there is a direct blood relationship between the characters involved (incest).
- The characters involved are admittedly minors.
- The characters involved are not admittedly minors but whose physical characteristics suggest that they are.
We do not accept excessively deviant and outrageous sexual content that includes practices such as: extreme BDSM, gore, vore, scat and other perversions which we consider disgusting.
It is also forbidden to insert videos or images of sexual scenes in which real people are involved within the game.
We have no tolerance towards doxing, or the sharing of personal data or the exposure of an individual’s public or private information.
We ask all our content providers to sign an agreement in which they declare that all the material provided by them fully and without exception comply with all the rules written above.
Every employee of our company is asked to read this document carefully and to learn the rules contained therein. Before translating and publishing a game, we assign three employees to analyze the content to make sure it doesn’t violate any of the rules in any way. If a violation is found, the game will be subject to changes or will be excluded from publication.
In each product sheet there is a section where customers who have purchased the game can make reports in case they believe that there are violations escaped to our staff. We take every report made to us very seriously and exclude the game from sale until the issue is resolved.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.